Our Training School will provide technical training solutions for the Facilities Management sector, covering a broad range of courses from electrical and mechanical safe systems of work to Janitorial services. It has a broad range of training’s created specifically for Building Service Engineers and Facility Managers.
The school is designed to bridge the gap created by inadequately and poorly trained personnel in the Facility Management industry.
SCOPE OF TRAINING:
- JANITORIAL (Green Cleaning Company Certification, Customer Service Certification, etc)
- PLUMBING (Ventilation and pipework, Health and safety, Waste pipes, Maintenance, etc)
- GARDENING AND LANDSCAPING (Landscaping, Garden Maintenance, Principles of garden planning establishment, etc)
- BUILDING AND CONSTRUCTION
- ELECTRICAL( Installation and fittings, maintenance, troubleshooting, etc)
- MECHANICAL (Maintenance, HVAC installation and maintenance, Generator Maintenance, etc)